Sunday, October 7, 2012

On This Day I Married My Friend


Forty years ago I married my best friend.  I have no idea why God blessed me with this wonderful man but I am forever grateful!  We have been through many ups, a few downs but we have always been there for each other.  We are blessed with two children, one granddaughter and many, many good times.  

As I look at this picture, I see a couple of scared kids - we were kids, 18 and 19.  What on earth were we thinking??  But we had our heads on straight and knew what was important to us.  We had a lot to figure out but we managed to do so and here we are - 40 years later!  

Thanks to many wonderful people who have influenced our lives and have made us the people we are now.  

I love you Ron, and always will. 

2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Congratulations! And now onto the next 40.......

Sue said...

Congratulations to you! 40 years is awesome!