Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wowza!

Imagine my surprise, when a couple of weeks ago I received an email from Palmer, who works for Martingale & Company, the publishers of Schnibbles Times Two and Another Bite of Schnibbles both by Carrie Nelson.  They wanted to feature one of MY Schnibbles on their blog!  Well, when I came down off the ceiling, I wondered how on earth did they find me???  I guess it doesn't matter, and I was honored to be shown on their blog on May 4th.  They featured "Bennington" that I made with Moda's Blueberry Crumb Cake fabric.


They publish all kinds of wonderful books for knitting, crocheting, sewing and quilting and I am sure lots of other needlecrafts.  I have always loved books by this company, the pictures and directions are clear and I have never been disappointed in them.  So, if you haven't already jumped on the Schnibbles bandwagon, hop aboard!  There is always room for more, and you will have a great time!!

This weekend was also my quilt group's Spring retreat.  I took lots of pictures and came home greatly inspired. We had so much fun admiring each other's work, sharing ideas and tips, giving advice, and making headway with our own projects.  The kitchen committee went over and above making and baking all kinds of great food to share.  We left this afternoon with lots of ideas for the next retreat in the Fall.  I'm already planning what I may be working on then!   I will be posting some pictures of our projects this next week so be sure to check in later this week!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well a big congratulations to you!! What an honor and your quilt is truly beautiful!! You must be on cloud nine :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sue