Sunday, May 20, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Nothing much to say here lately.  It has been a busy time at work and at home so any free time I have, I have been reading.  It is my best past-time for relaxing.  The past couple of weeks have been hectic - a 9 year old's birthday, the 'end of the year' at work and the National's for a very important softball team!  

So... not much in the way of needle crafts.  I hope to get back on the cross stitch wagon and get a couple of sewing projects done in the next week - gifts - and I will post pictures of those.  But for now I am off to the store.  I have to start shopping for supplies for camping next weekend.  It doesn't look my schedule will get any better!  What happened to the 'lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer'??  Mine just seem to be crazy.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Number one supply to pack, a tote full of stitching stuff... summer will let you slow down real soon....Have a great week.