Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Daffodils 

The calendar says Spring and the weather says Spring as well!  We are having some very untypical weather for this part of the country.  It has been high 60's and low 70's for quite a few days.  It smells like spring out doors and everything is starting to bloom and bud.  We usually have snow this time of year, often well into April so this is a very pleasant treat for us.

I have been walking almost every evening,  the air is warm and it's not as dark after supper now that the time has changed.  Great walking weather!  I had a total knee replacement on Halloween and it feels so good to get out and use this new joint!  I don't go fast and I don't go far but every day is a little improvement.  

So this has cut in to my stitching and sewing time.  I figure there will be some rainy days to come and there will be time to 'hole up' with a needle. I am trying to make time for it all! 

1 comment:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

It a tough choice - enjoy the weather or enjoy the sewing.