Friday, March 2, 2012

The Blogging World

Several years ago I broke my ankle and was out of commission for weeks.  Well, after you finish every cross stitch project you have, read a million books and are totally sick of daytime television, you turn to the computer.  I had heard of 'blogs' but I thought they were all news sites.  Well.... was I mistaken.  I discovered the world of decorating, cooking, quilting and stitching blogs.  I was hooked.  I spent hours every day, going from one to another.  What else could I do?  I had to spend 8 weeks with a huge cast and a walker.  I couldn't even carry a sandwich to the table!  One of the very first blogs I found was Notes from A Cottage Industry.  I loved Tracey's style, her way of writing and her photographs.  I still go to that blog every day to see what she is up to.  She has the best ideas for entertaining, baking and decorating.

She is having a giveaway this month, so go on over and see what she is up to.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.  Come back here and tell me how much you love her too!
IMG_2341

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you for the link on the giveaway, Audrey!

It is so nice having you in blogland as a blogger too. When I started blogging, I had only heard of what blogs were all about and never followed any. I jumped in not knowing what to expect and am glad I did....even though I've been such a lazy blogger this past month or so! :D

Blessings,
Sue

A Cottage Industry said...

Thanks for sharing the link to my Giveaway, and for the sweet words, Audrey!
I'm headed off to read some of your past posts now....
Tracey