Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thanks for Reading My Nonsense!

Thanks to all of you that have visited, read and commented on my blog!  This is a learning experience for me and I need all the help and constructive criticism I can get.  I hope to be tweaking it in the next week or two.  I like the clean simple look of it but with a graphic designer for a daughter who is awesome at this, I hope to get some help with my 'look' - hint, hint, Wendy!  She is a self- taught scrapbook designer and photographer who started scrap-booking when her daughter Hannah was born.  (Although there were some scrapbooks in highschool, but we won't talk about those, ok Wendy?)  Hop on over to her blog and check out her projects.
My Photo

I love you Wendy and I am proud of all you do!

2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

She is very talented, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Keep up the good work.

Wendy Bretz said...

you're the best momma in the whole wide world! :) love you!