Friday, February 10, 2012

Television Shows

Who is watching Downton Abbey?  I don't seem to be able to stay up on Sunday nights to watch it but I am catching up on this PBS website to see the past episodes.  I love the way the characters speak, the clothes they wear and the drama!


And from another era - Pan Am.  Another Sunday night show that I am catching on line.
1264951053
Again, I love the styles of clothing, and the story line.  Dean and Colette... I think they they belong together.

I don't watch a lot of TV but if there is nothing else on - We are always up for another episode of NCIS.  
I guess that is why I don't seem to get much sewing or stitching done.  I am easily distracted.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I love NCIS. I don't watch much else of anything but that show I love.

Sometimes I catch the shows on the History channel with the hubby, but there's not much on t.v. that can hold my attention.

Siobhán said...

We're huge Downton Abbey fans here! I'm so glad it's coming back for a third season, set in the Edwardian era. Can't wait!