Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Schnibbles Times Two



One of my goals this year is to make each of the small quilts from the book 'Schnibbles Times Two" by Carrie Nelson.  I actually made this one last year but I am counting it towards my goal!  There are 12 quilts in this book and you can make them with charm squares (5") for a small quilt or layer cakes (10") squares for a larger quilt.  So I figure if I can make one a month, I will stay on track!  This one is called "Imagine" and I made it with a Kansas Troubles line (I can't remember the name).


This one I finished last night.  It is called "Bennington".  I used Moda's Blueberry Crumb Cake.  I LOVE the blue and the brown together.  I think it is one of my favorite color combinations.

I think my next one will be from Fig Tree fabrics, Butterscotch and Roses.  Joanna Figueroa's fabrics are so pretty and just the right Spring time colors to work with in March!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful quilts Audrey!

I think I need to buy a charm pack, choose which pattern to make and get sewing!

Happy Sewing!

Sue said...

These are gorgeous quilts and you are quite ambitious! Good for you. I'm just trying to get a first finish for this year :)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I can't pick my favorite - they're both really nice. Now I've got to catch up to you!!

Nancy said...

They are great, but they were even better in person