Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturdays

Saturdays just seem to be a get caught up kind of day.  In between housework, laundry, and errands, I like to find some time to do something fun for me.  Today I hope to work on this project

It is Joyeux Noel by Blackbird Designs.  Mary and I have come to the conclusion that if we put it 'out there' it encourages us to get busy on it, whether it is a quilting or cross stitch project or anything else!  So I am putting this 'out there'!!

Today will be a typical day of grocery shopping, laundry and I also have a haircut.  Later on it is a 'girls night out' with my sister in law Melissa, my daughter, my niece and my nephew's girlfriend.  We are going out to dinner and then see "The Vow".  We all knew our husbands and boyfriends wouldn't want to see that one!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wish I was close enough to go.....Have fun....

Lorri said...

Hope you have a great day. Im doing laundry, just finished grocery shopping and plan to work on a quilt today. Enjoy the movie, I havent seen it yet.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Let me know how the movie is; the company will be fun in itself.

I'm sewing - finishing up another ufo!

Darcy said...

I agree, if you "put it out there" you are more likely to follow through and finish your project! It was great seeing you on Thursday. I can't believe you haven't been to TTs since November! Yikes :-)