Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to you all!  Some people will say it's just another day for the card companies to make money but I say any day that encourages thinking of others can't be all bad.  I hope you have a sweet day.  My husband and I discussed it last night over dinner and we decided we would just get each other a big bag of red licorice and we would be happy!  We have been married for more than a few decades so as he says, "If we don't know that we love each other by now, we never will".  He really cuts to the chase!  But he really is a sweet guy - I recently had some surgery and I couldn't have asked him to be more helpful, caring and good to me.  I picked a good one.  

The quilt above is a mini that I made a long time ago.  I like to get it out every year after I put the snowmen away.  Last year I made this table runner below from a charm pack.  I just love charm packs - you get to play with all of the fabrics in a collection without breaking the bank.




  

2 comments:

Melanie said...

It's amazing how far they go....

Sue said...

I love your 'sweet' little projects.
And it's nice when you can just sit down with the one you love and eat some licorice :D Good stuff.