Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flags

Some of the girls in our quilt group are working on this flag pattern and a couple of us have got them done already.  Here is mine::


And here is Mary's:


Doesn't she take a nicer picture??  And I like her stars better too.  This is really a beautiful quilt and it will be fun to see the other's as they finish theirs.  I can't wait to see how our quilter friend NancyZ quilts them up!

Today it is cold and kind of snowy - a good day to sew and stitch.  I am planning to do some of each today!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Get that baby quilted--- It's awesome...I told Mary.... It's better than the pattern cover....

Siobhán said...

That is GORGEOUS!!! I was just drooling over Mary's. Now I'm drooling over yours. Oh my gosh. WOW!

Donna said...

I saw Mary's and yours is just as wonderful!

Sue said...

I love this quilt. I loved it so much that I ordered the pattern to make one myself. I just love flags and have wanted for a long time to make a flag quilt.

Nice work!